Are you interested in seeing the world? Would you like to experience different climes and cultures? If the answer to all the above questions is in the affirmative then Victoria, Australia might just be the place you need to visit. Why Victoria, Australia you might ask, read on.
There are a number of places that you can visit to invoke the spirit of adventure in you:
- · Gippsland- Here you can trek through Wilsons Promontory National Park and dive and snorkel with brightly colored marine life. In Gippsland you could also stay at the beautiful coastal town of Mallacoota-known for its precious ecosystem and fish and boat in the historic port of Sale;
- · Goldfield – Walk through history as you see ghost towns and boom towns that have come and gone thanks to goldfields. Pan’ for gold and discover antiques, wineries and Aboriginal rock water wells at Goldfields.
- · High Country- Skiing at Mount Hotham; bike or four wheel at Mount Buller and check out Mount Buffalos’ unique beauty whilst you are in High Country.
If you are big on culture or a cultural connoisseur then there are a couple of places in Victoria that would definitely interest you, some are listed here:
- · Melbourne – One of Australia’s largest cities the places you could visit in Melbourne include Federation Square –the cultural focal point of the city- the Melbourne Cricket Club and you could take a walk through the Royal Botanical Gardens.
Sights and Sounds
To give your eyes a fest of a lifetime you could pay a visit to any of the following places:
- · Philip Island- Koalas at Rhyll and colonies of penguins await you at Summerland Beach when you visit Philips Island;
- · Great Ocean Road- Beaches, bush-land and kangaroos are aplenty at Anglesea and you could witness spectacular waves crash on Bells Beach near the surfing town of Torquay.
These are but a few of the sights and sounds that you get to experience when you visit Victoria. Make that trip you will not regret it.